Building off a revamped system in 2012-2014, the 2016-2018 Administration is presenting an easier and more proficient process to gather important GFWC statistical information.
- Clubs will no longer report directly to GFWC.
- Clubs will continue to report to their respective State Federations in accordance with their respective guidelines.
- There will be ONE GFWC chairman for each of the six GFWC Community Service Programs. All projects should be reported to that chairman, including any projects with GFWC partners.
- Each State President will provide GFWC with a completed Statistical Form that includes the totals from all General, Junior, and Juniorette clubs in their respective state. If clubs have provided statistics for the Partnership projects – please record them on those lines. If you don’t have separate statistics for Partnership projects— please report all statistics on the first line that reads Community Service Projects. This form will be available annually in both electronic and print versions. One copy of the form will be submitted directly to GFWC.
- There will be an Awards Program for states based on membership categories established at the beginning of each administration.
- In accordance with the State Award Entry Cover Sheet guidelines, each State Federation may submit one entry for each of the two Special Projects, one for each of the six Community Service Programs, and one for each of the six Advancement Areas. Judging criteria will be based upon the community or club impact of the projects submitted. The Awards Program is optional.
- In accordance with the Club Creativity Award Entry Cover Sheet guidelines, each State Federation may submit one club entry in each of the two Special Projects, one for each of the six Community Service Programs, and one for each of the six Advancement Areas. Judging criteria will be based upon the creativity of the projects submitted. Clubs will not submit entries. The Club Creativity Awards are optional.
Statistical & Award Entry Forms (Includes 2016-2018 instructions, Statistical Form, State Award Entry Cover Sheet, and Club Creativity Award Entry Cover Sheet) (Updated December 14, 2016)